For the first time since Sam was born, she doesn't need to take iron supplements! YAY! I know it isn't a huge deal, really, but to us it is. One less med to give, that is always nice. One less med to remember to refill, that is even better!
So we are down to only 2 meds (phenobarb for her seizures and zantac for her reflux).
Tomorrow is playgroup day. I hope it goes well! I am sure she will love it. Last week was a little rough, since she had just started her new dose of phenobarb, because she is bigger, and it makes her really loopy and out of it. Now she has adjusted to it, so it should be better.
Oh, and she is gaining weight like a champ! She gained 1 lb in 3 days! WOW! Amazing. We think that it is because her tone in her legs is getting better and so she isn't burning off the calories as fast. I hope so, anyway. She does seem to be getting better in the legs. That would be so great.
So that is our big news. Not much else to report. She continues to be the happy little girl we adore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment